MERCHANTS CALL FOR ENTRY
For the LOVE of Fiber!
March 18, 2017 10:00AM to 5:00PM
The Match Factory, Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
Founded in 2003, The Centre County Knitters Guild continues to provide an educational forum for knitters each month and promotes community outreach through our knit-for-others projects. Sponsored by the guild, For the LOVE of Fiber! is a gathering of local fiber enthusiasts.
Our focus is to bring together the fiber enthusiasts from our surrounding area to share what we know and do with the fabulous versatile medium of fiber. Save March 18th on your calendar and join us and the Centre County Knitters’ For the LOVE of Fiber! 2017! Admission will be FREE and open to everyone interested in all aspects of fiber. Once again, food bank donations will be welcomed at the door.
In 2016, we moved FLoF to the Match Factory in Bellefonte. We had our biggest show ever, with nearly 400 people coming through the door. The response to the change in location, addition of the food trucks, and new merchant hall was overwhelmingly positive. We look forward to putting on another great show in 2017!
All booths are 8’ x 8’ and are available for $50.
- Each merchant is responsible for all display materials.
- The exhibition hall is well lit, but you may wish to bring additional lighting to showcase your goods.
- NO proof of insurance is needed.
- Donation item for the prize baskets is appreciated.
- We have a limited number of 8′ and 6′ tables, as well as chairs. However, if you have special display tables/stands, you may wish to bring those.
- You may set up your space beginning 8:00AM on Saturday. Spaces will be taped and tables will be set up prior to your arrival. (No general public will be admitted to the merchant area before 10AM!)
Area non-profit fiber groups and guilds will be holding scheduled demonstrations throughout the day.
If you are not interested in a booth, please consider donating to our prize baskets to further our educational and charitable events. (Please contact Emily at emstoner15(AT)gmail.com) Those that donate will have contact information listed in our program, along with the participating merchants and area guilds. Someone from our committee will be contacting you concerning donations.
Help us get the word out by sharing the date, time and location of this event with your customers. We look forward to seeing you… For the LOVE of Fiber!
To apply to be a merchant at FLoF 2017, please complete the application form by September 1, 2017.
For more information about our guild visit http://www.centreknittersguild.com. Please contact the FLoF Coordinator at FLoFfestival(AT)gmail.com with any questions.